16 Nov 2010

So, for the longest time I thought this was “rail-tees”. If you look at it, it’s actually “rail-ties”, you know, like the big wood pieces that go between train tracks?

Anyway, this was probably blatantly obvious to a lot of people, but I figured I’d clear it up…